Terms & Conditions
By proceeding to checkout, you are accepting that all Terms and Conditions apply
Dress to impress i.e smart casual (Festival clothing permitted within reason)
NO ENTRY and ROAR if you are under 18 and cannot prove age with Government-issued ID if required
NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
If you are or perceived to be excessively intoxicated you will be refused entry to the event even if you hold a valid ticket. Intoxication through alcohol or drugs, any form of antisocial behaviour, Crowd Surfing or Moshing will not be tolerated. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the venue anyone taking part in these activities without a refund.
Anyone previously banned from the venue will be refused admission without refund.
The following items are banned:
PLEASE NOTE: This list is not exhaustive
- Glass is not allowed anywhere on site for safety reasons
- Illegal substances and legal highs
- Nitrous Oxide
- Portable Laser Equipment and Pens
- Unauthorised Professional Recording Equipment*
- Air Horns
- Spray Cans
- Gas Canisters and Aerosols over 250ml
- Flag Poles
- Chinese or Sky Lanterns
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets (Festival clothing is permitted)
- Unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos
- Excessive amounts of cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- No Alcohol or Food is permitted to be brought into the site. Catering and Bar facilities may be made available within the venue, depending on availability.
- Camping Equipment including disposable barbeques and folding chairs.
All the above items will be confiscated. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items may be evicted.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE?
All our events are 18+. You must present identification to enter the events and/or buy alcohol.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
Any government-issued driver’s license, passport or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
NO School ID
NO Birth certificate
NO Expired ID of any kind
NO Photocopy of any ID
WHAT ARE THE EVENTS POLICIES?
- All eventgoers are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event, including members of the media. Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate. The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may close a section of the venue, postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, the possibility of dangerous situations arising, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- Any prizes awarded either via our 'Reverse Card Game' before the event or at the event are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Please note that in the case of free entry passes given via our 'Reverse Card Game', all event rules and terms and conditions still apply.